Government Relations Newsletter, a benefit of your membership in SPAHQ, is designed to inform you of news on government, regulatory or accreditation actions that impact the Southeastern Pennsylvania quality professional.
For the full text of each item, click on the red links.
- American Heart Association issues guidelines for blood pressure measurement and monitoring
- Joint Commission issues 6 tips for ambulatory infection prevention and provides free materials.
- A nurse forms the pivotal analysis the physicians did not see
- Over 10% of patients discharged from the hospital to a SNF are not seen by a doctor or nurse practitioner.
- ECRI Institute Top Ten Patient Safety Concerns