Government Relations Newsletter, a benefit of your membership in SPAHQ, is designed to inform you of news on government, regulatory or accreditation actions that impact the Southeastern Pennsylvania quality professional. For the full text of each item, click on the red links.
- Are trigger tools sensitive in primary care and home health?
- Alternative Payment Models Table published by CMS
- Implant safety, the FDA approval processes, conflicts of interest, and medical device reporting
- CMS clarifies rules for texting
- HHS updates HIPAA for patients with behavioral illness
- OIG 2017 year in review