Government Relations Newsletter, a benefit of your membership in SPAHQ, is designed to inform you of news on government, regulatory or accreditation actions that impact the Southeastern Pennsylvania quality professional.
For the full text of each item, click on the red links.
- Development of hospital wide dashboards requires attention to the infrastructure.
- ISMP releases free assessment tool on IV Push medications
- OIG publishes report on incidence of adverse events in long term care
- Joint Commission publishes new patient safety goal on suicide
- Joint Commission publishes sentinel event alert on “4 Es” of a reporting culture
- OCR issues RFI asking for problems with HIPAA
- CMS issues RFI asking for comment on conflict of interest if accrediting organizations also do consulting on how to meet their standards