Government Relations Newsletter, a benefit of your membership in SPAHQ, is designed to inform you of news on government, regulatory or accreditation actions that impact the Southeastern Pennsylvania quality professional.
- CMS to use new survey validation process
- CDC flu vaccine recommendations for 2019-2020
- CDC report on increased pulmonary illness in vaping
- Interesting new CMS risk due to workplace violence
- Joint Commission also focusing on suicide risk
- FDA recommends health care facilities and manufacturers begin transitioning to duodenoscopes with disposable components to reduce risk of patient infection | FDA