SPAHQ Member Services
The Board encourages everyone to take full Benefit of Membership:
- Networking opportunities with healthcare professionals from acute care, long term care, home care, managed care and many specialty areas of practice such as quality, utilization, case management, patient safety/risk management.
- CEU's for educational programs pertinent to utilization, performance improvement, and management throughout the continuum of care.
- Updates and practice changes on both the local and national level including legislative issues and federal/state program changes.
- Opportunities to have input into current issues through special interest groups and SPAHQ committees.
- Information in all of these areas including educational opportunities, job opportunities and SPAHQ list servs to network with all of portions of our membership available through our new website (www.spahq.org).
- Affiliated with NAHQ.
Membership is available on an individual or corporate level.
Corporate membership allows up to six people to register for educational programs at the member rate.
Must be an individual member to vote and hold an elected position on the Board of Directors.